Conference : The 7th International Conference on Food Agriculture & Biotechnology (ICoFAB 2020) : partial virtual conference.
Date : 29 & 30 July 2020
Organized by : Faculty of Technology, Mahasarakham University
The Faculty of Technology, Mahasarakham University (MSU) has annually held the academic conference since 2014. The conference was launched in order to incorporate knowledge of science and technology for sustainable development community. Our conference in the past years (2014 – 2019) had gone successfully. We are honored by distinguished scientific committees and audiences from over the world. Each year, participants with different expertise in the fields of Food, Agriculture and Biotechnology had joined the conference and shared their research information and experiences. Thus, the potential academic networks or collaboration was spread throughout the conference.
In the coming 7th ICoFAB, we will continue providing an atmosphere of collaborative networks amongst national and international researchers. All participants may find benefits from update research trends presented at the conference.
To share knowledge and research experience on food, agriculture and biotechnology.
To provide a stage for collaborative networks among postgraduates and researchers from Thai universities and ASEAN countries.
The conference welcomes abstract or full length research articles and short communications in following areas include,
but are not limited to:
1. Agriculture sessions
2. Food Technology sessions
- Agricultural production
- Agricultural science and technology
- Agricultural management
- Agricultural environment
- Agricultural and food economics and policy
- smart farming
- Marine Products
- Animal sciences
- Fishery Science and Technology
- Aquaculture Engineering
- Aquaculture management
3. Biotechnology session
- Food chemistry and physics
- Food nutrition
- Functional foods Nutraceuticals and natural product
- Food quality and safety
- Food processing and manufacturing
- Food engineering
- Packaging technology
4. Related topics
- Biorefinery and bio-chemicals
- Innovative energy
- Precision medicine
- Sustainable environment
ICoFAB2020 offers paper submission to be published in 3 different choices as follows:
- Journal of Sustainability Science and Management (JSSM)(Special issue)(ISI/SCOPUS) http://jssm.umt.edu.my/ 150 USD for publication processing fee ** subject to peer-review from JSSM editor, the rejected paper from JSSM will be invited to submit to ICoFAB2020 Proceeding.
- Science Technology and Engineering Journal (STEJ) (TCI Tier 2) https://stej.msu.ac.th/ (Free) ** subject to peer-review from STEJ editor, the rejected paper from STEJ will be invited to submit to ICoFAB2020 Proceeding.
- ICoFAB2020 Proceeding with DOI number